close up of front of semi truck driving down highwayIllinois Base Plates
We can plate any vehicle from a motorcycle to an 80,000 pound semi-truck. Illinois requires vehicles to be titled in Illinois prior to issuing plates.

Safety Support can title and plate your vehicle at the same time if necessary. Call us for details.

Illinois IRP (power plates)
Sign up here for an emailed List of Required Documents to open an IRP Account.
Illinois Secretary of State requires that all first time IRP applicants establish an account prior to receiving temporary plates. All applicants are required to provide a list of documents proving Illinois residency, vehicle ownership, valid CDL’s of drivers, etc. Once an account is established, we can process any needed supplements, and of course your annual renewal.

Supplements include:

  • Additional units
  • Transferring plates
  • Replacement plates
  • Replacement cab cards
  • Additional weight groups
  • Reclass
  • SHV Permits
  • Address Change
  • Change Unit #
  • Change USDOT # for Safety